What is being done to prevent the spread of the disease?
Week Four- West US/India/Middle East/Philippines
The goal of this assignment is to investigate the healthmap.org website each week (1-4) and find a new and specific outbreak that has found its way into the general population. Your focus will be to record three new outbreaks in all various parts of the world- North, South, East, and West regions of the world throughout the four weeks of class.
Complete the following for each of the three outbreaks:
• Name the communicable disease
• Name the location- City, County, State, Region, Territory and so on
• Describe the specifics of the outbreak including causes and symptoms
• How many cases have been confirmed and who has been affected?
• What is being done to prevent the spread of the disease?