Explain the four stages of creativity that are generally recognized by cognitive psychologists
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. . Your responses to the essay topics should be presented in two double-spaced paragraphs. You can refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page for specific format requirements.
1. (1.) Define the concept of prospective memory, providing examples, and briefly describe the basic neural pathways involved in prospective memory. (2.) Illustrate why prospective memory is important in the workplace, using examples.
2. The third major feature of language is pragmatics. Using examples, explain the role of pragmatics in human speech.
3. Describe the pros and cons of different ideas about the origins of language, including the difficulties involved in establishing evidence for any one perspective.
4. Explain the four stages of creativity that are generally recognized by cognitive psychologists. Illustrate each stage based on a single conceivable problem you might like to pursue. (HINT: approach the four stages in groups of two—first and second stages in paragraph 1, and the third and fourth stages in paragraph 2.)
5. In the context of conditional reasoning and cognitive constraints on conditional reasoning, (1.) Define the confirmation bias in general terms, providing salient examples. (2.) Describe and explain the types of belief confirmation related to political climate, again providing relevant examples.