Explain the definition of the headache classification
Headaches are a very common occurrence. They can be relatively benign or extremely sinister. It is often very difficult to differentiate in the pre-hospital setting.
You each been assigned a type of headache within your group.
In 500 words or less;
1. Explain the definition of the headache classification
2. Describe any relevant pathophysiology relating to the headache (if known)
3. Describe the hall mark presentation features of the headache
4. Explain how a paramedic can attempt to differentiate this headache from other types.
Please ensure your arguments are evidenced.
( please use google scholar only with open access >>> no plagiarism at all
please answer each one separate like :
1. Explain the definition of the headache classification….